I'm sure the flame had him fascinated more than anything, but I had to wonder what kind of wishes might go through his cute little two-year-old mind....
Since my last post about Isaac's vocabulary, he has quadrupled his word list. He has also quadrupled his use of the word "mine" only it sounds like "MY! MY! MY!" over and over again all day long. He really believes he owns everything in his sight. He likes to show off for people by running around like crazy, screaming his little high-pitched scream and trying a summer-sault or two. He LOVES to read, and always has to be sitting in someone's lap while reading. He cannot share your lap, either, we have learned. He especially likes his little animal book--he gets so excited when he turns the page to see a "NEIGH! NEIGH!" (aka horse). Isaac's favorite foods are macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets. I've tried to get him to eat vegetables and he is the worst in our family so far. But if you give him a big pile of sour cream to dip stuff in, he'll eat just about anything! In fact, he usually ends up just spooning the sour cream straight into his mouth--forget about the dippping. He is ALWAYS happy, always has a smile on his face. And definately ALL boy--spending most of the day with three females does not rub off on him at all.....his world is dirt and toilets, trucks, mischief, bothering his sisters, anything BOY. Except that he does favor a little pink and purple blanket more than any of the others. And I did mention that he won't go to sleep without a truck in his hands. He's just a really cute, funny, interesting, unique, and happy little boy! I don't know what we would do without him! Happy birthday to our little Isaac--we love you so much!
He is so stinkin' cute! Happy birthday Isaac! I have been practicing the top part, but I know the bottom too. Let me know when you want to practice.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little boy! Happy birthday Isaac! The cake idea was darling!
ReplyDeleteI think I might steal him:)
ReplyDelete